Tuesday 20 December 2011

Malacca Trip 1- Wok and Pan

People often says, work hard, play hard. To me, work hard, play hard, and eat hard. And yes, sometimes you'll have to temporarily forget about the fact that fats are easily stored after meals.

Well, after I have successfully survived in those hectic weeks, me and the coursemates went for a food trip in Malacca. Specially thanks Mr. Oh for being such a great tour guide and I have a brand new view on Malacca. Oh, and also Mr. Lim for the comfy accommodation. 

The first stop was Wok and Pan for our first dinner.
- where east meets west.



I love how they decorate their restaurant, which has reminded me that Santa's coming to the town, loving the Christmas tree!





Oh no, vandalism! 

The cute baby...

Reserved

Yes, we have called to reserve, yet we have waited for around 20 mins before we could finally have our seats. You can imagine how famous the restaurant is. 



Italian xxx Soup

Garlic Bread

Warm Japanese Green Tea- RM2.50
my all time fav.


Breaded Fish and Chips- RM9.50
-served with Tartar Sauce

This is the super duper worthy meal, very suitable for those gluttons as it is in a huge portion. Real huge!

Mexican Pork Cutlet- RM 12.50
-Topped with Cucumber Tomato Salsa

Kinda love its cucumber and tomato salsa which has perfectly mixed with chillies and onions. Very refreshing.

Close up.

Here comes my

Pan Fried Fish Fillet- RM 9.50
- Served with Almond Butter Sauce

Conversely with the fish and chips, it's in a real small portion, of course the small-eater will love it. But as for me, it's really not enough. But I'll have to admit the fish is really fresh, and I love how the almonds work with it! Rate : 9/10

Dori Fish (Forgot its full name)- RM 12.50


So basically it's our very first meal in Malacca, more to come!


Tempting enough?
huiyingz.

2 comments: