Sunday 19 February 2012

Of the Precious

1. It's Sunday!


Call me an early bird! (My puffy eyes proved that.) I woke up early in the morning for the Sunday service, and still morning is really great with the not-so-nice breakfast but nice people around me, thank God! Also, I hide myself in an awkward corner so I could just snap on myself. 

2. The brand new jeans
If you have been following (or here), you should know that I really love new clothes/ pants with price tags. And yes, it's the first time I put on this brand new jeans and I nearly thought it's still CNY!

3. The Lost and Found Earring

I found it after around 12 hours of losing it which caused me to feel a pang of guilt as it was a precious present. Wit bought is better than wit taught, I have learned to treasure and appreciate every single thing in my life, even it's as small as this.

4. The Amanda's Brownies (Most famous in Indonesia)

Chocolate Brownies


Tiramisu Brownies

Yes, they came all the way from Indonesia! Thanks Wei-Yin and Xiow Yin.

5. The dedication from little buddy


Thank you so much!



Lots of love, 
huiyingz.

No comments:

Post a Comment