Thursday 20 October 2011

Tappers Cafe

This is life, as time goes by, those you used to treasure a lot, those you used to spend your time with, those who used to be your companion leave you. But we learn, to appreciate every single moment in life. So it was a dinner date with the bunch, whom I have not seen for weeks. And Tappers Cafe it is.






Menu.

My Spaghetti Carbonara.

Chicken I-forgot-the-name

Fish and Chips


Chicken Parmigiana


 They have limited dishes, that's why I ordered Carbonara, which has terribly disappointed me. The three other dishes were way more delicious than mine, especially both of the chicken chops. Excluding the not-so-yummy spaghetti, the food were so worthy that you must come and have a try.




Initially, I thought it was yummy, hence posing excitedly with it. 





One more extra bonus I like about Tappers Cafe is the warm ambiance, which could kill hundreds of shot in no time. But of course you wouldn't want to disturb the other customers who are dining in the cafe, so visit at the right time.  




owh, I love this. 


group pic of the day.



Gathering. 
It's not only about the delicious meal and cozy ambience, but the people you spend your time with, and the laughter you share. After all, I ended my day with a smile of contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment