Saturday 31 December 2011

Malacca Food Trip3- Satay Celup

Firstly, let me clap for myself that I have only finished revising 2 chapters today, like from afternoon till now. Perhaps I spent most of the time training my Tetris Skills #addiction. If the exams would be tested on the Tetris Games, it would do me a great favour, I mean, at least I wouldn't fail since I have done lots of practices #practicemakesperfect.

Scrolling down through my facebook wall, I saw lots and lots of posts about the new year- 2012. Well, frankly speaking, I still couldn't feel the excitement of welcoming the brand new year, maybe it's because it falls on the study week. Since the dearest 2011 is gonna end very soon, like in 25 more hours, let me make something more productive before my today ended unproductive. 

Oh well, I hope you don't get bored of it, it is still about my Malacca Trip. And how could I left the famous Satay Celup out. If you weren't tried any, you're not actually considered been to Malacca, am I right?



Again, it's full! And I realized the Malacca Town is just like a small KL town, super jam+ everywhere full. Wonder why?


 OK, fine.

I don't want to repeat this, but again we waited for xx minutes, till we see this thousands-years-saliva satay celup. Kinda disgusting when thinking of this, but it's really YUMMEH! Hello, of course I have tasted like infinity strangers' saliva, you think they will constantly change it?



Sorry, I was too hungry to have the photography mood and ended up to have this =.= photo.




 The hungry girls.



Okay, before I end this post, let me show you my favourite


 I call it Onion Cheese Fish Ball. Onion coz it looks like an onion, right? So, it's actually a little fish ball with some cheese inside, girls like the most.


Then, this Otak-like thingy. 


Hmmm... Okay, allow me to end this post. Back to drama. :)

Wish me luck, 
huiyingz.

No comments:

Post a Comment