Monday 26 December 2011

Malacca Trip 2- Indulgence

Merry Christmas!! Although it's kinda late, but still in this Holy season, I would like to send my best wishes to all of you and well, hopefully the Santa Clause is still in the town!

And yes, it's officially the study week, which I am still slacking around...


Since so, let me blog about the awesome Malacca Food Trip. Basically, our second day is all about food, no jokes. :) And we skipped our breakfast due to the 'tiredness' and took our brunch in this Huang Chang Chicken Rice Restaurant. Obviously, it is a must- eat in Malacca-- Chicken Rice Ball.


Waiting...





At first we ordered 100 chicken rice balls for 13 of us, but after 15 minutes the guys eventually add on 50 balls.


Lovin'

The Milo Girl's Milo

Need some herbal tea..

And finally the happiest moment!

Yummeh!!

The girls after the satisfying lunch.

As I have mentioned in my previous post, we had a very very local Malaccan tour guide, and he has shown  us on how local he is by bringing us to this coconut milk shake in Klebang which I guess not many tourists know this. #Gloating!



Just for RM2!


Do you want to know how famous this simple coconut milk shake is?
Just look at the queue..

which my camera couldn't occupy the queue.

Think we have done? You're so wrong! 
I still remember when I was on a backpack trip with my buddies years ago, we coincidently saw a Popiah on the roadside with the HoChak sign, 5 of us shared a small one, and it was too nice until I promise myself I must go back to it once I visit Malacca. 
Thanks to Mr. Tour Guide again, I had



with my #readytoeat face.


And again I promise myself I must go back, so wait me, little Popiah. :)

Feliz Navidad,
huiyingz.

2 comments:

  1. coconut milk shake looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, remember to try that if you visit melaka.. :) very nice.

    ReplyDelete