Saturday 3 November 2012

Early Breakfast @Gusto Cafe, Penang

Gusto, hearty or keen enjoyment, as in eating or drinking; Gusto Cafe, a great news for Penangites living in Tanjung Bungah area. 

I did not know this cafe until the aunty invites me to join her for a 'Bacon' breakfast. Well, I am not a meat (bacon) lover so I wasn't expecting any excitement from the food but merely a nice gathering time with the cousin.




As you can see, the cafe is loaded with both locals and Caucasians; sharing table is even needed to fill every seats in the cafe.


We ordered three sets of America style breakfast- Bagel, Bacon and Egg (comes with coffee or tea) and another set of English Breakfast.

 Coffee


Tea

Here comes the breakfast:

 Bagel, Bacon and Egg- RM12


 English Breakfast- RM15

The Bagel, Bacon and Egg strike me the most, especially the bacon and the bagel; the bacon was well- seasoned and the bagels tasted like a homemade one! 
Now I can proudly announce that I am a bacon lover, but maybe only bacon from Gusto Cafe? 
They do serve lunch after 11.30 am, and I would want to give it a try. This is a place for you if you are a American/ English style breakfast lover.






Cafe Gusto: 4 Jalan Sungai Kelian, Tanjung Bungah.
(closed on Sunday).
Hours :
6.30am – 3pm. Monday to Thursday, 
6.30am - 5pm Friday
 8am to 5pm Saturday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment